4 standard questions.
Answers submitted online.
Unique and lively responses for readers.
High social media interaction rates for producers.
We want to help you publicise your show. Help us to help you (1) by keeping your answers short and sweet – but not too short; (2) by checking your spelling and punctuation, then check them again, (3) by coordinating properly with the rest of the company so we don’t receive multiple interviews from the same production, (4) and finally…
**DON’T COPY AND PASTE YOUR ANSWERS FROM YOUR PRESS RELEASE!!!**
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Complete the form below.
- Click submit.
- (That’s it.)
**If your submission has been received, you should expect a confirmation within 24hrs. If no reply has been received please email us to check that a gremlin didn’t eat it. Don’t forget to check your junk!**
- This is a verbatim interview which will appear EXACTLY as you write it. Use the tone you would when talking to a potential ticket buyer, not a potential reviewer!
- Did we mention spelling and grammar yet? Consider checking out Grammarly the free writing assistant.
- Agents! If you are uploading an interview on behalf of a client YOU are responsible for ensuring that it meets these criteria for submission especially in terms of length, what to say, and how to say it.
- To get a sense of what to say and how to say it try reading a couple of past interviews here.
- We’ll include a description of your show (taken from the listing) in the introduction to the piece, so don’t feel the need to repeat what’s in there in your answers.
- This is an unfiltered opportunity for you to talk about your show. Be passionate. Don’t assume readers know what you know.
- As with all reviews & coverage that you receive, don’t forget you can retweet the link to older content at any time.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
You will know the interview is live when we tweet a link to the interview via our account @GetYourCoatsOn. Follow us! We follow back.
Any problems please contact us.
If your interview makes us giggle then you’ve done good!